- Assessment and management on cardiovascular risk factors, e.g. hypertension, diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, fatty liver, etc.
- Coronary artery disease screening, assessment and management
- Arrhythmic disorders management, including tachy-arrhythmia, brady-arrhythmia, syncope, atrial fibrillation, etc
- Implantation of conventional and leadless pacemakers
- Stroke prevention management for atrial fibrillation
- Assessment and management of heart failure and various cardiomyopathies
- Cardio-oncology assessment, imaging and clinical management, including pericardiocentesis
- Non-invasive cardiac investigations, including holter, echocardiogram, tilt-table testing, etc.
- Cardiac imaging service, including CT-scan, MRI, myocardial perfusion scanning etc.
- Coronary angiography
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Intra-vascular coronary imaging and physiology assessment
- Rotablator therapy
- Coronary intravascular lithotripsy therapy
Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Provide cardiac assessment and clinical management for patients with ACHD problems
- Provide cardiac imaging service
- Provide invasive cardiac assessment including cardiac catheterization
- Pre-conception counseling, in particular for ladies with cardiovascular diseases or concerns
- Antenatal, peripartum and post-partum cardiac assessment and management
- Cardiac imaging during pregnancy period
Peri-operative Cardiology Assessment
- Provide cardiac assessment and management prior to non-cardiac surgery for cardiac risk stratification
- Provide assessment and consultations for internal medicine issues